Brokerage Fee Schedule
Cash Transfer Items
ACH Transfer (any)
Wire Transfer (incoming)
Wire Transfer - Outgoing (domestic)
Wire Transfer - Outgoing (international)
Check - Outgoing (domestic)
Check - Outgoing (international)
Stop Payment (issued check)
Account Transfers (ACATs)
Incoming (ACAT - partial or full)
Outgoing (ACAT - partial or full)
IRA Account Fees
IRA Custodian Fee
IRA Termination Fee
Statements, Confirm and Tax Documents
Electronic Statements, Confirms and Tax Documents
Paper Statement (per month)
Paper Trade Confirmation (per confirm)
Paper Tax Document (per statement)
Statements - Archived Copies (2 years or older)
$25.00 (1-3 months)
$100.00 (full year)
Back Office Fees
Physical Certificate Custody
$300.00 per security
Physical Certificate Issue
$350.00 per issue
Voluntary Corporate Action - Domestic
Voluntary Corporate Action - International
Involuntary Reorgs / Mandatory Corporate Actions
$25.00 per corporate action or reorg (includes forward and reverse splits)
Reg T Margin Extensions
Escheatment/Dormant Account Fee
Policies & Disclosures
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- Business Continuity Disclosure
- Customer Agreement
- Electronic Consent Agreement
- Exchange Data Agreement
- Form CRS - Relationship Summary
- Leveraged, Inverse, and Commodity ETFs, and Volatility-linked ETPs Disclosure
- Margin Agreement
- Online Services Agreement
- Portfolio Margin Disclosure
- Regulation Best Interest (Reg BI) - An Overview
- Name, address, contact details
- Your age, occupation and marital status
- Personal Identifier such as, depending on your country of residence, your Social Security Number, Tax File Number
- A head and shoulders photograph from, as applicable, your passport, national identity card or driver's license, as required by laws and regulations addressing due diligence and related matters
- Extensive financial information such as investment experience, assets, account balances and transaction history
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share information about you as described in this notice. We however do not sell your information at any time.
- Log into your MoneyBlock account at https://dashboard.moneyblock.com.
- Go to Account Management block and click on the Contact Preferences tab.
- Click the "Update" button.
- In the pop-up window, under "Would your like to receive promotional emails?", click "No".
- Click "Submit" button.
You may also use the Form below and submit the request in writing to:
Attn: Customer Service
Dept.311 South Wacker, Suite 1775
Chicago, IL 60606
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
____ Do not share information about my creditworthiness with your affiliates for their everyday business purposes.
____ Do not allow your affiliates to use my personal information to market to me.
____ Do not share my personal information with non-affiliates to market their products and services to me.
City, State, Zip ______________________________
Account # ___________________________
Attn: Customer Service Dept.
311 South Wacker, Suite 1775
Chicago, IL 60606 USA
- Disclose information on applications and other forms that you submit to us
- We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. (See below for more on your rights under state law.)
MoneyBlock Margin Policies
If you have any questions or would like to verify our current margin requirements, please contact our Trade Desk at 1-800-591-8243.
AOS routes non-directed orders in Rule 606 reportable securities to Apex Clearing Corporation (“Apex”), and other brokerage firms for order routing and execution. Apex may not be the ultimate execution venue for such orders, and these orders may be further routed by Apex to other execution venues. Apex may receive remuneration from executing venues through maker-taker pricing or other applicable execution venue fees or rebates. AOS receives some portion of the remuneration for orders routed including any execution venue fees or rebates that may be paid by an executing venue.
AOS does not select the execution venues to which Apex routes Rule 606 reportable securities for execution. As a result, Apex is better positioned to prepare a quarterly report that reflects any execution venue specific maker-taker arrangements or other execution venue fees or rebates. Other executing firms Rule 606 reports are available here as well.
You can access these reports from this page by clicking below.